• Post 1
  • Post 3

Pages

  • twitter
  • facebook
  • rss

why??

Share |
people always said
why toddler like me never stop
never stop playing
never stop moving
never stop eating
mama papa always shouting and yelling at me
they are like a tarzan in a jungle book stories
or like a dinasour (my fav book)
i also dunno why i can not stop
everything is very intresting..so many "toys" in my mama house
like a spoon, plate, even a prying pan also intrest me
but mama always say "jangan la hakim, duk diam2 la"
mama and papa..i'm not a new born baby
i'm growing to be a boy..please understand me
i dont like to be left alone
even if both of you want to go wash room
i want to follow..not because i'm scared
but i do not want to miss anything
i like bath time..playing with bubble

i dont like the time people want to change my diaper or cloth
i also dunno why..i hate it very much
why mama and papa took a lot of time to uncloth and cloth me
the time is running out
all of you wasting my playing time
why should i change my cloth
no need!!!it will spoiled again
to my mama and papa...
the world is so new to me
a lot of thing i need to explore
i need to touch..i need to feel
even sometimes i need to eat it
sound ridiculous right
but my teeth also growing up..
i need to test them
please be patient..i promise i will be a good boy
like your wish
till i write again..
by tc





0 comments:

Post a Comment